Market and business insights are key to marketing ROI in a rapidly evolving digital world. Today, the challenge for the marketeers is to understand the analytics captured. It is also to connect and convert all the relevant data points into actionable insights that add value for demand generation, profitable growth and ultimately Customer Experience.
The Council’s mission is to help leaders in the practice of market research, business intelligence and data analytics across industries and regions. The group provides a peer-to-peer benchmarking and problem-solving safe space to exchange. In this forum, we will discuss how to manage the function and how it connects to corporate strategy, innovation and competitive advantage.
Members meet 3 times per year, in different European locations, to evaluate, adapt and apply the learnings for their own business.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
Hot topics for discussion include:
- Market and customer insights strategy & key drivers in a rapidly changing digital world
- Measuring customer/user experience over time – maturity levels of organizations
- Emerging models in research, new analytical methodologies & tools
- Customer segmentation approaches, omni-channel analytics, governance and deployment
- Consumer insights & trends, scenario planning, disruptions in market place, customer value management
- The role of business intelligence in an agile, lean and design thinking
- ROI measurement analytics
- Digitalization. From Big Data to actionable insights
- Artificial Intelligence