The rapid rate of change and increased complexity in markets, customers, products, and services is making it almost impossible to keep up, let alone stay ahead, in business. Combined with the emergence of unimaginable competition, the frequency and pace of change required to thrive in the global marketplace has reached a point where it affects everything. We need to be able to change swiftly to solve new problems faster, accelerate innovation, and get our products and services to market faster. If we do this, we outperform the competition.
This Council helps leaders leverage their collective experience to meet these challenges head on. Our mission is to advance the practice of change management by creating new thought leadership and developing capabilities for extraordinary performance.
We focus on change management challenges in business transformation and renewal, global reorganization, and employee engagement. These business needs will drive our research, collaboration, and application in the following areas:
- Change management assessment & strategy development, sponsorship, and stakeholder alignment
- Change management programs for adoption and implementation of new business processes & practices, new leadership and workforce competencies, and social technologies
- Coaching & facilitation of behavioral change
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Boeing Company
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Edgewell Personal Care Company
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Group O
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Omaha Public Power District
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Puget Sound Energy, Inc.
- SVB Financial Group
- Sazerac Company, Inc.
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- Sutter Health
- T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- Vizient, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Senior leaders with enterprise-wide strategic responsibility and accountability for change management, organizational & business transformation, organization development, business improvement & organization effectiveness. Membership is by invitation only.