Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
As investor relations executives, we serve as the conduit of communication between senior management and investors.
- What are the best ways to create, update and share the company message with investors, as well as provide ongoing feedback to management?
- How do we optimize our outreach programs and target potential long-term shareholder groups such as socially responsible investors?
- We discuss strategy as well as tactical concerns about the nuts-and-bolts of our work and share best practices.
In addition we’ll keep abreast of global and regional economic, regulatory and political risks. The interests of our members drive all our meeting agendas.
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be a senior investor relations executive. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
- ABM Industries Inc.
- AT&T - Investor Relations
- Allegheny Technologies Inc.
- Boeing Company
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Brink's Company
- CVS Health
- Cheniere Energy
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Concho Resources
- Coty, Inc.
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- FirstEnergy Corp.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kellogg Co.
- Linde PLC
- M&T Bank
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
- MasTec, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- Nike, Inc.
- Reynolds Consumer Products
- Ryder System, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Tenneco Inc.
- The Walt Disney Company
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
- Ulta Beauty, Inc.
- United States Steel Corporation
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
The environment for investor relations professionals has shifted dramatically in the last few years, with increasing focus on fair disclosure, transparency and corporate governance. My Council allows me to share best practices across industry sectors and stay one step ahead of these market-changing events.
John B. Thomas, Abbott Laboratories
This Council is the best forum available to share ideas with the leaders of the IR profession. My participation on the Council enables me to keep abreast of the latest issues affecting corporations today, and to discuss optimal strategies for keeping Wall Street informed.
Nancy R. Christal, CVS Caremark