Balancing cost control and employee well-being: our jobs as benefits professionals have never been more demanding. Spiraling healthcare costs and the changing work environment are just two of the external factors that add to the complexity of our work. This Council discusses:
- Strategies to manage health care costs and effective innovative partners
- Integrated wellness, including physical and mental health, well-being and financial security
- Addressing the needs of a multi-generational workforce and family friendly benefits
- Effective communications and engagement tactics
- Promoting retirement readiness in a defined contribution context
Our candid conversations help us to stay abreast of what other organizations are doing in this dynamic area and give us specific tools for improving our own programs. Our focus is primarily the US, with about 20% of discussion on global topics.
- 3M Company
- American Express
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Chevron Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Freddie Mac
- Gap Inc.
- General Mills, Inc.
- General Motors Company
- Nike, Inc.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- T. Rowe Price
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- VF Corporation
- Waste Management
- Yum! Brands, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
This Council offers me access to a group of extremely knowledgeable benefits professionals. The exchange of ideas, the discussions and the debates on a wide range of benefit issues from the different member company perspectives really challenges my thinking.
Jack Arland, 3M Human Resourcing