This prestigious forum, now marking its 60th year, brings together CFOs from leading companies to discuss the issues that affect them - from the current regulatory landscape to developments in labor, employment, and immigration. Other recent topics include:
- Proxy disclosures and access
- Planning during extreme uncertainty
- Board effectiveness
A cornerstone of the Council meetings is a members-only roundtable on business conditions which usually takes place after an economic update from the Chief Economist of The Conference Board. Meetings include member-led discussions and guest presentations by leaders in business, politics, and economics.
Earn up to 4.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be Chief Financial Officer of a Fortune 250 company. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
- AT&T Inc.
- American Express Company
- BNSF Railway Company
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Dell Inc.
- FedEx Corporation
- General Mills, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Mars Incorporated
- McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Performance Food Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Randstad North America
- Rite Aid Corporation
- S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Waste Management Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
I find council meetings invaluable. Being able to talk to knowledgeable peers about common management issues is an extremely efficient process and opens up new viewpoints to ponder that might not otherwise be apparent.
William H. Hernandez
PPG Industries, Inc.
Through formal program elements, this council contributes to keeping me up to date on current developments relevant to CFO’s. It is a unique combination of first rate access and confidentiality.
David B. Rickard
CVS Caremark Corporation
Chief Financial Officer of his or her company and have responsibility for its financial management. Consultants and service companies are not eligible for membership. Membership is by invitation only.