Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
As the world shrinks, the human resources function expands. Globalization has given HR a new cultural dimension, and the maturing workforce has put such issues as multigenerational management and succession planning front and center. We discuss these topics and more:
- What’s hot in executive compensation?
- How Washington may affect you this year
- Rethinking employee engagement
As HR becomes more closely linked to business performance, HR executives have more input into corporate strategy. Our frank exchanges of ideas, supplemented by surveys that take the “pulse” on such specifics as affinity groups and 401k policies, help us to contribute in a multitude of new areas.
- AGCO Corporation
- AT&T Inc.
- Activision Blizzard, Inc.
- American Family Insurance
- Amsted Rail Inc
- Avery Dennison
- Bayer Crop Science
- Bechtel Group, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celanese Corporation
- Chevron Corporation
- Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FedEx Ground Package System, Inc.
- Fox Corporation
- Hess Corporation
- Hexcel Corporation
- Honda North America
- Kohler Co.
- Marriott International
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Terumo BCT
- Univar Solutions
- Wolverine World Wide, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
This Council gives me a chance to share ideas, best practices, and concerns with people who have like responsibilities and issues. This group’s openness to sharing their knowledge and experience is invaluable. I truly look forward to my interactions with this group of people from both a personal development standpoint and as a benefit to my company.