The traditional audit function and traditional auditor don’t work in today’s world. Auditors need new capabilities focused on technology, analytics and people skills. Data analytics forms the foundation for internal audit. The Chief Audit Executive’s critical governance role and relationship with the audit committee is central to internal audit’s value to provide assurance. Internal Audit partners with the businesses to identify key risks, drive digital transformation and support agile development and operations. This Council discusses:
- Audit reporting and communication
- The relationship between audit, compliance, and risk
- Next generation auditing
The round-robin structure of our meetings gives us all a chance to share and seek advice from one another. Members can receive CPE credits for their participation.
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be senior auditing professionals with corporate-wide responsibilities. Requirements: Delivery Method: Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
- 3M Company
- Altria Group, Inc.
- American Express Company
- Bank of China
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Carnival Corporation
- Chevron Corporation
- Corteva Agriscience
- Deere & Company
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Graham Holdings
- Lincoln Financial Group
- MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- NTT DATA, Inc.
- Nestle Purina PetCare Company
- Northwestern Mutual
- Principal Financial Group
- S&P Global
- Sempra Energy
- Sompo International
- Synchrony Financial
- Texas Department of Transportation
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Unum Group
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources