Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Executive Compensation Council
With a primary focus on executive pay programs and strategies, these Human Resources leaders are responsible for the strategy, design, compliance, administration and communication of global compensation and benefits programs. The wide range of complex topics covered at Council meetings includes:
- Intricacies of working with senior leaders of their corporations
- Complexities of coordinating stakeholders from legal, accounting, finance, investor relations, and human resources
- Provocations of working with Board members and meeting their diverse needs
- Working through the labyrinth of external advisors and service providers
- Global and local legislative and regulatory changes impacting pay and benefit programs
- Compounded difficulties and challenges of delivering meaningful programs on a global scale
- Understanding and anticipating trends and their implications on a global scale
- 3M Company
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Corteva Agriscience
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FedEx Corporation
- General Mills, Inc.
- General Motors Company
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson, Corporate
- Marriott International, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nike, Inc.
- Otis Elevator Company
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Sempra Energy
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc
- Wells Fargo & Company
- eBay Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Heads of global total rewards of Fortune 100 level companies with responsibility for executive compensation and who attend their Board of Directors’ compensation committee meetings. Membership is by invitation only