Talent has emerged as one of the top challenges for organizations globally. This council allows for confidential and candid dialogue regarding onboarding best practices and innovations amongst senior most leaders. Members also engage in regular benchmarking and develop trusted peer relationships.
Council members’ core responsibilities include many of the following, which will be discussed during meetings:
- Methods to align onboarding and leadership development programs
- Best practices to ensure the quality of new hire curricula, so knowledge and skills can begin on day one
- Development and implementation of appropriate metrics to track retention over time
- Use of technology to ensure new hires are automatically streamed into appropriate development and orientation programs
- Techniques to connect new employees through learning and social learning programs
- Development of appropriately blended onboarding experiences including online learning, classroom learning, or social learning through peer to peer formats
- Alaska Air Group, Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Deloitte Services LP
- Ford Motor Company
- GEICO Corporation
- General Motors
- IBM Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- MITRE Corporation
- T. Rowe Price
- Tata Consultancy Services
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Members are typically part of the talent management, leadership development or HR functions and include vice presidents or directors with strategic responsibility for their organization’s onboarding function enterprise wide. Membership is by invitation only.