Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Onboarding programs significantly impact the productivity, engagement, retention and satisfaction of new talent. This Council engages in confidential and candid discussion about onboarding best practices and innovations, conducts regular benchmarking, and develops trusted peer relationships. Council members’ core responsibilities include many of the following, which are discussed during meetings:
- Effective strategies for the full range of new employee populations including campus hires, experienced hires, executives, and transfers
- Technologies that support effective onboarding and integrate with broader talent management tools
- Best practices for the development and delivery of new hire curricula, including the appropriate blend of face-to-face virtual, and self-led learning
- Development and implementation of appropriate metrics to track the impact of onboarding on retention and other key outcomes
- Innovative tools and techniques for helping new employees network and engage with peers and mentors
- Alaska Air Group, Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Deloitte Services LP
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- MITRE Corporation
- T. Rowe Price
- Tata Consultancy Services
- U.S. Department of the Navy
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources