Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Data & Analytics Executives Council
No matter the kind of business or activity your organization is involved in, data and analytics are not only important to achieving your goals but have fast become a requirement to survive in the hyper-competitive, and rapidly changing environment we operate in. The successful management and application of data and analytics across a variety of business areas and problems, combined with the effective adoption of innovations and new technologies, have become the basis of today’s new and better business model. Data and Analytics leaders responsible for driving the strategy, roadmap, capabilities, and overall value delivery play an increasingly vital role in their organization’s future given how rapidly the data and analytics space are growing and evolving.
The Conference Board Councils are membership-capped, confidential communities where you draw on the group’s collective knowledge and collaboratively explore solutions.
Example topics for this Council include:
• Driving successful culture change
• Doing agile right
• Leveraging agile for analytic application development
• Best practices for governing analytics and/or analytic use cases
• Building a general organization structure for data, analytics, automation, and AI
• Approaches for governing analytics
• Telling a more compelling story about analytics in your organization
• Using Advanced Analytics to improve sales processes
• Ethical AI and AI governance
• Preparing the analytics team and business partners for the coming revolution in AI
• Building & nurturing an analytics culture
OUR COUNCILS ARE...
Members drive the content, ensuring that their pressing issues are incorporated in discussions.
No vendors are eligible, ensuring an intimate environment conducive to candid peer exchange.
Access an exclusive invitation-only community of true peers who are at your level.
Members span industries and regions, allowing for a high-level discussion and a wealth of ideas on common challenges.
Meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule and group size is limited, ensuring meaningful interaction among members.
- 3M Company
- Avanade Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Deere & Company
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Ecolab Inc.
- Educational Testing Service
- Fannie Mae
- Genpact International
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Highmark Health
- Industrial Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (New York Branch)
- Johnson & Johnson
- KPMG LLP
- Kum & Go
- Mass General Brigham
- MasterCard Worldwide, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- NTT DATA, Inc.
- National Security Agency
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Rockwell Automation
- T-Mobile USA Inc.
- Texas Instruments, Inc
- TransUnion Corp.
- Vizient, Inc.
The Data and Analytics leader for the organization or a large portion of it, at C-suite level (chief data and/or analytics officer) or a VP or Director, depending on the organization and its analytic maturity. The leader should have responsibility for data governance, data management, analytics, and use cases in their business / business area along with direct reports specializing in data governance, management, and engineering, analytics and/or data science.