Development is a function of collaboration across various departments to develop its leaders at all levels. The success of a company’s development approach is often equated with having a comprehensive collaboration between leadership development and executive coaching. In this Council, we focus on the context of leadership development - the needs, methods and future direction - as well as examining, experimenting and evolving every aspect of coaching, from the nuts-and-bolts of tools and systems, intersections with D&I, to sourcing, developing and hiring great coaches, to focusing on the big picture of evolving coaching along the maturity continuum. Recent topics include:
- How coaching can further the D&I agenda through coaching diverse leaders and coaching the leaders that surround diverse talent
- Team and group coaching
- Measuring the ROI and impact of coaching
Our meetings are not only conversational, they are also experiential and cutting-edge, offering members a chance to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- Bank of America
- Capital One Financial Corporation
- Chevron Corporation
- Department of Defense (HQ)
- Fidelity Investments
- General Motors Company
- Intel Corporation
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Mayo Clinic
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Qurate Retail Group
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Sanofi US
- State Farm
- TJX Companies, Inc.
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- Wells Fargo & Company
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
There are few places where I find top professionals at the top of their game who strive to grow in their craft and practice through authentic dialogue, mutual exploration and shared community. As a result of the merging of these unique people with evolving insights representing a cross section of complex organizations I am able to accelerate the deployment of Executive Coaching at Prudential increasing our competitive advantage through highly effective leaders.
Lee Wanveer, Prudential Financial
The Council is a great experience: it's an exceptional group of people connecting in a truly unique Council where everyone is invested in the group, the quality of information and speakers is high, and the connection between members is strong both personally as well as for information sharing. The meetings are energizing, informative and on track and I look forward to a meeting everytime.