A Payroll Executive’s primary role is leading and developing an effective, efficient and knowledgeable global payroll organization. There is no compromise to ensuring compliance with global government regulations and data privacy requirements. The payroll executive must work effectively and balance internal stakeholder requirements (Finance, Benefits, Security, IT, Compensation, etc.) with payroll practices, schedules and regulations, all while securing a seat at the executive table to develop their strategic thinking and making their voice heard. We discuss:
- Developing and managing an effective global payroll organization
- Staying compliant with government and customer requirements
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining effective audit and internal payroll controls
- Evaluating, implementing and managing third party solutions, vendors and services
- Analytics and reporting for both tactical and strategic analysis
- Effectively dealing with payroll challenges required by M&A activities
Earn up to 8.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be senior leaders responsible for global payroll strategy within their organizations. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Bechtel Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- FedEx Services
- General Mills, Inc.
- General Motors Company
- Genworth Financial Inc.
- Intuit, Inc.
- McCormick & Co., Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- RTI International
- Shaw Industries, Inc.
- Toyota Motor North America
- United Technologies Corporation
- Wells Fargo & Company
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources