Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
A Payroll Executive’s primary role is leading and developing an effective, efficient and knowledgeable global and domestic payroll organization. There is no compromise to ensuring compliance with global and domestic government regulations and data privacy requirements. The payroll executive must work effectively and balance internal stakeholder requirements (HR, Finance, Benefits, Security, IT, Compensation, etc.) with payroll practices, schedules and regulations. All while securing a seat at the executive table by creating partnerships, develop their strategic thinking and having their voice heard. We discuss:
- Developing and managing an effective global & domestic payroll organization
- Staying compliant with government and customer requirements
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining effective audit and internal payroll controls
- Evaluating, implementing and managing third party solutions, vendors and services
- Analytics and reporting for both tactical and strategic analysis
- Effectively dealing with payroll challenges required by M&A activities
Earn up to 8.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be senior leaders responsible for global payroll strategy within their organizations. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Bechtel Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- FedEx Services
- General Mills, Inc.
- General Motors Company
- Genworth Financial Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- McCormick & Co., Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Otis Elevator Company
- PayPal, Inc.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- RTI International
- Shaw Industries, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Toyota Motor North America
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Senior leaders responsible for global payroll strategy within their organizations. We welcome senior leaders with leadership experience in HR, Finance, & IT in addition to being a payroll professional. Membership is by invitation only.