The Treasurer’s role is expanding and is at the intersection of many enterprise processes. While our meetings are focused on the three traditional pillars - cash management, liquidity and insurance/risk management; Treasurers today are being asked to become more involved in capital allocation decisions, risk based data analytics and a variety of internal business consulting initiatives. Given the higher profile leveraging a network of peers from a wide range of sectors enables sharing of practices, ideas and methods.
Our Council meeting topics are member driven and enable sharing of solutions and insights across a range of subjects including compliance, taxation, liquidity planning, hedging, insurance/risk management, technology, resource planning and potential regulatory changes.
Earn up to 5.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be corporate treasurer of a company with annual sales of at least $2 billion. Requirements: Delivery Method: Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None
- Alterra Mountain Company
- Aon Corporation
- Apache Corporation
- Bayer Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FedEx Corporation
- Hess Corporation
- Horizon Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NJ
- McKinsey & Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- New Jersey Resources Corporation
- Omnicom Group, Inc.
- Oxbow Carbon LLC
- Perrigo Company
- Principal Financial Group
- Prudential Financial Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- S&P Global
- Sempra Energy
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- TriNet Group, Inc.
- Turner Construction Company
- Univar Solutions
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Winnebago Industries, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources