Formed in 1986 at the height of the American Quality Movement and reflecting that movement’s evolution, this council encompasses a broad range of industries and a single overriding purpose: to share insights and best practices for driving performance excellence. We discuss:
- Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transformation
- Social Media and Customer Sophistication
- Changes in the regulatory environment
- Overwhelming amounts of data
- Environmental concerns and social responsibility
- Resiliency and flexibility of supply chains
OUR COUNCILS ARE...
Members drive the content, ensuring that their pressing issues are incorporated in discussions.
No vendors are eligible, ensuring an intimate environment conducive to candid peer exchange.
Access an exclusive invitation-only community of true peers who are at your level.
Members span industries and regions, allowing for a high-level discussion and a wealth of ideas on common challenges.
Meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule and group size is limited, ensuring meaningful interaction among members.
- 3M Company
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Ashland Inc.
- BASF Corporation
- Bechtel Group, Inc.
- Blue Diamond Growers
- Corning Incorporated
- Deere & Company
- FedEx Corporation
- Intuitive Surgical
- JUUL Labs
- Johnson & Johnson
- Momentive Performance Materials, Inc.
- NTT DATA, Inc.
- NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Rockline Industries, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- The Nature's Bounty Co.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
This Council has proven time and time again to give me the feedback, input and latest thinking on Improvement strategies I need to be at the top of my profession.
Bo McBee, Hewlett Packard
Senior leaders in their organizations responsible for driving performance excellence and related initiatives, typically from companies known to be leaders in performance excellence and quality. Membership is by invitation only.