Lawyers advising corporate clients on labor and employment issues practice in a rapidly-changing environment, where human resources managers face an intensifying stream of new challenges, such as:
- The cutting edge of IT and work – robotics, artificial intelligence and block-chain technology
- Employees as victims and perpetrators of cyber-theft, invasion of privacy and online defamation
- Evolving trends in employment litigation and regulation
- Diversity in the workplace in an era of unprecedented demographic change
- Impact of the legalization of marijuana on drug use and drug testing policies
- Workplace security in a world of rising terror threats from home and abroad
We will explore and discuss changing legal and regulatory requirements, emerging technologies, and best practices in this very dynamic field.
- Boeing Company
- Educational Testing Service
- Kelly Services, Inc.
- McDonald's Corporation
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
- Procter & Gamble Inc.
- Reynolds American Inc. Services Company
- Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Waste Management Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources