Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Customer Experience is the end-to-end journey of the customer’s interaction with your business. It can’t be separated from the growth of the business, and is in fact the substance to making the company more profitable. Companies today are working to significantly improve their Customer Experience to achieve business success, especially in light of the social media era with real-time interactive feedback.
Belonging to a Council gives you real-life examples from other companies well known for their Customer Experience initiatives facing the same challenge and succeeding – not advice from vendors selling their latest program. Council members freely share their hard-earned wisdom, and you get the benefit of learning leading edge approaches from top companies and applying those most relevant to drive your profitability. Specific topics discussed include:
- Customer experience strategy & key drivers – Culture, design, process, infrastructure, innovation, leadership
- Evolution of a Customer Experience program over time – maturity levels of organizations
- Emerging models, customer segmentation approaches, governance, and deployment
- Designing voice of the customer programs and ongoing process improvements
- Focusing on employee engagement
- Journey mapping, ROI measurement, analytics, emotional connection, KPIs, listening tools
- Celanese Corporation
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FedEx Services
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
- Microsoft Corporation
- National Security Agency
- Nationwide Insurance
- Penske Truck Leasing Company L.P.
- Rockwell Automation
- Salt River Project
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Target Corporation
- The Conference Board
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- Waste Management Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
My participation in the council has paid itself off, in that what I accomplish in our discussions is far superior to the cumulative attendance at any number of conferences I may have attended in the past… With respect to the council, the rich and useful content provides for me the right set of solutions I can take back to my business (e.g. the Program Maturity Index). The learning I bring back from a council session is far more powerful than any benchmarkingactivity that I have done in the past, more relevant and on point with the issues myfirm faces. In many respects, the information I share within my firm is recognized as credible when I footnote the source as the Council.
Michael Schwed Director, Connected Thinking for Excellence PricewaterhouseCoopers