Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
As businesses continue to respond to a rapidly changing environment, global market and fast-paced technological advances, they increasingly recognize that projects are the main mechanism for implementation of key new programs and initiatives. With this realization, project performance and execution excellence become key in the competitiveness and viability of organizations and as a result, so does, the importance of managing complex projects effectively and efficiently. We understand that the future of businesses depend on optimizing the benefits we realize through the delivery of successful projects tied to strategic business objectives. In line with this, our in-depth discussions cover topics such as:
- Managing the project portfolio to support strategic goals and objectives
- Creating and leveraging relevant, value-adding project management structures and methodologies
- Managing resource requirements across the portfolio of projects
- Driving efficiencies and linkages between projects
- Establishing governance systems for projects, programs and portfolios
- Maximizing project benefits and impact across the organization
As leaders, we must keep current with the latest ideas and best practices for running multiple, complex and high impact projects. This Council provides a confidential peer advisory forum for leaders to share best practices, experiences, and strategies for managing successful large-scale projects and project portfolios. Meetings include prominent guest speakers in a small group setting that allows participants to discuss the content with their peers.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources