Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Talent Management Leaders Council
As talent managers, we are responsible for the strategic management of the flow of talent through our organizations, with the goal of achieving financial and operational success. Our jobs require thought leadership and a high level of strategic thinking.
Members of this Council are talent management practitioners in large organizations who report directly to the most senior talent management executive. Core responsibilities include several of the following topics, all of which are discussed in meetings:
- Succession planning
- Executive development for senior executives
- Assessments/talent reviews
- High potential development programs
- Developmental movement/mobility
- Executive recruiting/retention/rewards
- Strategic workforce planning
- Talent metrics/analytics and ROI
- Performance management/competency models
- Employee engagement surveys
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Automatic Data Processing
- Bayer Corporation
- Bechtel Group, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- CVS Health
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Cintas Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Discover Financial Services LLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FM Global
- Fluor Corp
- Microsoft Corporation
- Newell Brands
- Northwestern Mutual
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
- The Walt Disney Company
- U.S. Bancorp
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
My network has grown and improved. I’ve learned that most companies are seeking to address similar issues and I’ve gained insights into how I may be able to help my organization achieve success more quickly.
This Council is designed for Talent Management leaders within large companies who report to or support the most senior TM executive. Members are responsible for a broad array of Talent Management activities for a major division or region of the company or have enterprise-wide responsibilities, working closely with the Talent Management leader in the corporate center of expertise. Membership is by invitation only.