The Global CSR and Philanthropy Council advances the practice of cross-border corporate social responsibility and strategic philanthropy on a global scale through continuous dialogue on latest trends, issues and solutions encountered, as well as inspiring practices. Some of the key focuses of this group are:
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Legal/regulatory/economic/cultural/social environments in relevant countries and regions
- Structural and Operational practices
- Employee engagement initiatives
Members learn from each other and have the opportunity to hear from thought-leaders as well as experienced subject -matter experts in the field of corporate social investing. Members also will realize opportunities to advance their own professional development while sharing their personal insights and experiences. Meeting programs focus on latest trends, issues and solutions encountered in the field, and inspiring practices by member companies..
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- Avery Dennison
- Ball Corporation
- Cemex Central, S.A. de C.V.
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- FedEx Corporation
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- MetLife, Inc.
- NCR Corporation
- Novelis Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
US and non-US-headquartered executives engaged in cross-border Global Corporate Social Responsibility and Philanthropy. Often meetings are held outside of the U.S. and as a result, members can be represented by an alternate. Membership is by invitation only.