Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Senior supply chain decision makers in Asia network with professional peers to exchange ideas, best practices, and innovations in supply chain and logistics functions. Issues addressed include reshoring, the growing competitiveness in Asia, and trends such as shortening supply chains.
- Abbott Laboratories Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- BASF East Asia Regional Headquarters Ltd
- Coca-Cola Beverages Co., Ltd.
- Covestro (Hong Kong) Limited
- Esquel Group
- IBM Innovation Services Pte, Ltd.
- Suntory Beverage & Food Limited$
- Syngenta Asia Pacific Pte Ltd$
- Tupperware Asia Pacific
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
“The Conference Board ... has already brought value in bringing together a group of individuals dealing with broadly the same issue. The learning to be achieved by having a constructive dialog with peers is significant and well worth the investment of time”
VP, Chief Procurement Officer
IBM China/Hong Kong Ltd