Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Join us at the 2021 Executive Compensation Conference to engage in discussions on assessing pay/performance relationships, balancing external expectations of good governance, investor expectations, and more!
- COVID-19: How has the pandemic impacted various approaches to executive compensation in ways that will resonate over the long term?
- Tools and analytics: How are organizations leveraging technology to improve access to data and deliver better insights?
- Stakeholder capitalism in practice: How are executive compensation plans evolving to address emerging priorities?
- The investor viewpoint: What do they really want?
- Human Capital Management disclosures: How are businesses strategizing what to disclose beyond reporting requirements?
Who Should Attend?
This event is designed specifically for the following leadership roles:
- Members of Board Compensation Committees
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- Vice Presidents and Directors, Total Rewards
- Vice Presidents and Directors – Executive Compensation, Compensation and Benefits
- Mid-senior level Executive Compensation professionals
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Registrations: email@example.com
This event is Complimentary for The Conference Board members and $495 for non-members. Register now to join us live or to watch later on-demand.
*This offer applies to Enterprise, Center, Global Advantage, and Council Members with approved tcb.org Member user IDs and passwords. This offer excludes Insight Members, Higher-Education Members, Experience to Lead programs, in-person events, and third-party hosted events.
CEO & Executive Compensation Practices: 2020 Edition (Complimentary): Download the latest edition of our report.
Dashboard (Complimentary): Use the online dashboard to visualize trends across Russell 3000 and S&P 500 indexes, GICS business sectors and company size groups.
Benchmarking Platform (Members Only): Benchmark your company’s executive compensation practices against a custom peer group and generate detailed reports to inform your pay-setting process.