Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Year-end reports for 2020 informed compensation actions for 2021, but some prevailing challenges still exist or have now changed, despite well-laid plans.
Join us at the 2021 Executive Compensation Conference to engage in discussions on assessing pay/performance relationships, balancing external expectations of good governance, investor expectations, and more!
- ESG issues in executive compensation
- Executive pay issues
- Expanded Metrics: HCM / Sustainability
- Executive compensation reduction complications and restrictions
- CARES Act issues
Benefits of Attending
- Hear insights for a path forward from experts across disciplines—legal, executive compensation, policy, and governance.
- Gain knowledge from The Conference Board’s ESG and Human Capital Centers, outside experts, and outside voices
Who Should Attend?
This event is designed specifically for the following leadership roles:
- Members of Board Compensation Committees
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- Vice Presidents and Directors, Total Rewards
- Vice Presidents and Directors – Executive Compensation, Compensation and Benefits
- Mid-senior level Executive Compensation professionals
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: email@example.com
- Sponsorship Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com
- Group Registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is Complimentary for The Conference Board members and $495 for non-members. Register now to join us live or to watch later on-demand.
Expanded Metrics: HCM / Sustainability
CEO & Executive Compensation Practices: 2020 Edition (Complimentary): Download the latest edition of our report.
Dashboard (Complimentary): Use the online dashboard to visualize trends across Russell 3000 and S&P 500 indexes, GICS business sectors and company size groups.