Senior executives responsible for human resources exchange insights and best practices on common and emerging issues in the context of today's global business environment. Meetings take place in cities throughout Asia. Members are also privy to research reports and fresh economics and business information, and participate in regular surveys and information exchanges on HR issues affecting their companies and the region.
- 3M Technologies (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Amgen Singapore
- Aviva Ltd
- Becton Dickinson Holdings Pte Ltd
- Bekaert Management (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Bridgestone Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- CLP Holdings Ltd.
- Corning Incorporated
- Eaton Corporation (APAC)
- Esquel Group of Companies
- Federal Express (Hong Kong) Limited
- Ferrero Asia Pacific P/L
- Givaudan Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Pte Ltd
- Globe Telecom, Inc.
- HP Inc.
- Hallmark Cards (HK) Ltd
- Hasbro Far East Ltd.
- Hyatt International - Asia Pacific, Limited
- Kerry Asia Pacific
- LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd
- MTR Corporation Limited
- Marriott International
- MasterCard Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Maxis Communications Berhad
- Milliken Enterprise Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Moet Hennessy
- PVH Asia Limited
- PepsiCo Services Asia Ltd.
- Prudential Hong Kong Limited
- Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific Ltd
- Tapestry Asia
- The Walt Disney Company (China) Ltd.
- Total Oil Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Vice President, Human Resources,
Hong Kong Disneyland
PepsiCo APAC Region
Senior Vice President Human Resources Middle East and Africa,
Mastercard Middle East Africa
Members must be the senior executive responsible for human resources management for their company’s business in Asia-Pacific. Candidates must be employed by companies that are members of The Conference Board and that are qualified for Council representation under the board’s policy governing such eligibility.