Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Council brings together innovation leaders from many different industries. These are the leaders responsible for business development, innovation, research and technology, and strategic marketing. They include executives who oversee technical innovation outside the research function. We meet to optimize ways in which innovation can be harnessed to meet stakeholder goals from across the enterprise
Recent transformational changes in technology and business practices make it increasingly important to share experience with colleagues facing similar challenges in other industries. Council membership provides a regular opportunity for this vital exchange with an international network of peers. Activities include formal presentations, site visits, workshops, and informal, confidential discussion.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
- Develop new Leadership competences, such as managing Biases, learn to Unlearn, establishing Psychological Safety, and applying Cognitive Dissonance.
- How to demonstrate, and leverage, the value of our innovation, and our organizations to the company and the investor community.
- Emerging from the crisis—How do we reinvent our innovation?
- How do I lead in an ambidextrous way – delivering on short term business needs AND setting the company up for the future?
- How do I apply the proper metrics on (the front end of) innovation?
- How do I leverage the scale of large with the agility of small?
- How I strategically play into Ecosystems?
- How do I turn Digital Transformation into tangible Business Model Innovation?
- How to incorporate Sustainability and Circular into my Innovation program?
- How do I create a true Culture of Innovation going beyond processes as Design Thinking?
- Covid-19 virus outbreak - Exchanging views, practices, ideas, measures
Senior leaders with strategic Innovation responsibilities C-Suite (CTO, CIO); Business Unit Innovation Leaders Senior Functional Experts in R&D or Business/Strategy Development Members based in Asia and who represent companies from different industries and geographies with revenues of min US$1bn