Efficient strategy execution and achieving business performance excellence requires not only solid leadership and work processes, but also an understanding of trends and innovations that continuously improve and transform our organizations at a large-scale enterprise level. Our far-ranging discussions cover such topics as:
- Alignment and engagement of employees around strategic goals and plans
- Operational excellence and effective management systems
- Building and sustaining cultures of improvement
- Macro trends that are changing the ways companies and their employees must operate to succeed
As leaders in performance excellence and improvement, we stay ahead of the latest ideas and best practices for motivating and helping employees and enabling our companies to succeed. Our frank and confidential discussions promote that process.
- Clemson University
- DTE Energy
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kaiser Aluminum
- Kelly Services
- Kobre & Kim
- Momentive Performance Materials, Inc.
- Nationwide Insurance
- Public Service Electric & Gas Co.
- Raytheon Company
- Ryder System Inc.
- Tiffany & Co.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
I was told when I started coming to the Council Meetings that I would find a group of people committed to sharing ideas with each other, and helping each other with requests for ideas, opinions, and with good ideas. I’ve found exactly that, smart people with a great attitude and good ideas. I come home from each meeting with new concepts and ideas that I can forward on to others in my organization, and a sense of renewed energy for change.
Steve K. Randol, Office of Chief of Staff, Army
Members should be the senior performance improvement leaders in their organizations or other leaders approved at the discretion of the Council. The organization must pursue performance improvement/total quality as a corporate policy and be willing to share information. Evidence as to commitment must be acceptable to the Council. Membership is by invitation only.