Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Shifting U.S. demographics have expanded the concept of corporate diversity to include supply bases, either as a business requirement or simply as good business. As supply chain executives, we are constantly searching for ways to achieve this goal without compromising fiscal or strategic responsibilities. Among many other topics, we discuss:
- Value proposition, ROI, and benchmarking in supplier diversity
- Branding supplier diversity within the enterprise
- Second-tier reporting
- Developing business opportunities for MWBEs
Diversity is about more than numbers and political correctness; our candid discussions allow us to share strategies for ensuring that our firms’ supply bases align with the diverse customer bases they serve and the diverse markets they seek.
- Allstate Insurance Co.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Boeing Company
- CDW Corporation
- Cintas Corporation
- Corteva Agriscience
- Deere & Company
- Delta Air Lines
- Diageo North America, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Fannie Mae
- FedEx Services
- Freddie Mac
- IBM Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Mars Incorporated
- Mayo Clinic
- Medtronic, Inc.
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Southern California Edison Company
- T-Mobile USA Inc.
- UnitedHealth Group Inc.
- Verizon Wireless
- Walmart, Inc.
- Walt Disney Company, The
- Wells Fargo & Company
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Being part of this Council has fostered growth and exposure to future learning beyond my daily activities as director of suppler diversity. I've gained insight into trends and market conditions from my colleagues of other industries which has benefited me immensely.
Joe Coe, Boyd Gaming Corporation