The Strategic Workforce Planning & Analytics (SWF) Council brings together a community of HR and Business leaders to equip them with the research, tools, methodologies and training to move from strategic workforce planning to understanding and using workforce analytics and big data.
The SWF will provide organizations with the techniques and insights to help them articulate the impact of human capital investments, and to identify future trends that will influence their business and human capital decisions.
The group focuses on sharing ideas and best practices on:
- The direction that SWP is heading and how we can shape its future
- Best and emerging practices in SWP
- Challenges and roadblocks and how to overcome them
- Critical strategic partnerships for ensuring SWP success
- What are the best approaches to workforce planning?
- What are key elements of the process to identify talent gaps in your organization?
- What are the significant barriers to success?
- How can you maximize the effectiveness of your company's SWP process?
- How do you mine existing data - to get the results you need now?
- What variables do you need to track and analyze, and how accessible are these data?
- What workforce are most important?
- Emerging technologies in SWP and Analytics
- Impacts of the future of work
- Emerging metrics in Workforce Analytics and how they are being used in dashboards