There has never been a more exciting time to be a marketing leader. Old rules are dying. New paradigms are being invented. The power is shifting from brands pushing to consumers curating. A “finger-tip society” has emerged where anything is a click away, and brand choices are often influenced more by algorithms than loyalty. In today’s marketplace, Integrated Marketing Communications is a mandatory mindset for any company that is putting the customer at the heart of the enterprise.
- State-of-the-art strategies and frameworks for integrating messages (e.g. developing central themes, assigning lead agency, pan-agency/function briefings)
- Staying current on the newest channels and the changes in existing channels (e.g. mobile, VR, AR)
- The art and science of IMC (e.g. data analytics, CRM, social engagement, balancing traditional and digital)
- Benefits of centering campaigns around the consumer and data
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Deere & Company
- Discover Financial Services LLC
- Ergon, Inc.
- FedEx Corporation
- RTI International
- Rockwell Automation
- Siemens Healthineers
- TE Connectivity
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- U.S. Bank
- WestRock Company
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources