Beyond Technology: Building a New Organizational Culture to Succeed in the New Digital Reality
How can companies become truly digital organizations?
The scarcity in the new digital economy is not the technology needed to supercharge innovation. What is lacking is the culture—the organizational mindset—to move beyond traditional approaches to innovation and organizational structure.
- Learn the four essential elements that make up digital transformation and how they are affecting your business now and in the future
- Six outdated business assumptions that may be hindering your ability to be relevant and competitive in a digital age
- Why digital transformation matters to human capital leaders
- The roles of culture and leadership in the digital age
- Building digital trust—a competitive differentiator
Expert Briefings connect you and your team with our experts, who will translate the latest research and economic analysis into insights you can use to guide your business strategy now and answer your questions in real time.Request an Expert Briefing