While all companies struggle to produce great products, enter new markets and gain market share, some companies see greater levels of inclusion within their organizations as a key lever to drive innovation, whether breakthrough or incremental. What is a culture of inclusion? How do companies leverage a culture of inclusion to foster innovation? How can inclusion be best leveraged for continued growth and change on a global scale? How can a reputation for inclusion and innovation help drive strategic goals? How can a reputation for inclusion and innovation support external marketing efforts? Where does inclusion and innovation have the most impact on financial performance? How can HR align culture, talent and business strategies for innovation? How can employees gain the mindset and skillsets necessary to be innovative? How can leaders support them? What companies are leaders in this work? What are the lessons we can learn?
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researchers
Join the conversation on Twitter
Register for a conference
- 21st Annual Diversity and Inclusion Conference
June 6-7, 2017
Watch a webcast, featuring Q&A with the researchers
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- Designing Global Businesses for Innovation and Growth
- How Much Does Your Company Really Invest in Innovation?
- Design-Centered Innovation: Observe, Learn, Innovate
- Building the Foundation of an Innovative Culture: Human Capital's Role in Making It Happen
- Building a Culture of Innovation
- Human Capital Watch™: Designing Global Businesses for Innovation & Growth
- New Partnership & People Models for Breakthrough Innovation
- Diversity & Inclusion Breakthroughs: An Innovation Lab Approach to Results that Matter
- Diversity and Inclusion: Breaking Down or Breaking Through?
- Metrics that Matter: More than Diversity ROI
- Authentic Leaders Manage Diverse Work Teams and Create Inclusive Work Places
- Companies Value Curiosity but Stifle It Anyway?
- The Innovative Mindset Your Company Can’t Afford to Lose
- Get Your Employees to Make Better Suggestions
- An Experiment in Enlivening Stagnant Teams