Based on a literature review, interviews with leading experts, and company examples, this report builds the foundation for a series of reports to be released in the next few years. What is digitization? What is its current state and its business impacts? The report presents a deep dive into digitization’s impacts on the organization and provides a high-level overview of its impacts on talent, jobs, skills, people management, etc.
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Watch a webcast, featuring Q&A with the researchers
- Author-to-Author: Digging Deeper into Digital Transformation
- What Is Digital Transformation and What Does It Mean for Human Capital?
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Human Capital?
- Human Capital Watch™: How Business Digitization Is Changing Talent Management
Read a Blog on the Topic
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- Emerging Practices in Cyber Risk Governance
- Emerging Practices in Cyber Risk Governance (CEO Strategic Implications)
- Big Data Doesn’t Mean ‘Big Brother’: Employee Trust and the Next Generation of Human Capital Analytics
- Big Data Doesn't Mean 'Big Brother' (Strategic Overview)
- Future-Skilling Your Workforce: Leveraging People Strategies for Developing Future Capabilities
- Future Skilling Your Workforce (Strategic Overview)
- Brave New World: Recruiting Talent in the Digital Age
- Workforce Analytics: The View from Asia
- Book Discussion: Digital vs Human - How we'll live, love, and think in the future
- A Cross Functional Conversation about Cyber Security Risk
- Human Capital Watch™: Workforce Analytics: The View from Asia
- Human Capital Watch™: New Trends in HC Analytics: Capitalizing on a Global Journey
- What are the best signposts for innovation, and how can companies use them to measure business performance?
- How can companies navigate the digital economy?
- Organizing for the Future
- Raising Your Digital Quotient
- Managing Talent in a Digital Age
- Redesigning Work in an Era of Cognitive Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence Meets the C-Suite