What are the General Data Protection Regulation's implications for human capital data? Can the HC data companies have already amassed still be leveraged in this new world? Explore how multinational companies are responding to GDPR, the obstacles they encounter, and actions they can take to ensure compliance.
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Watch a webcast, featuring Q&A with the researchers
- Human Capital Watch: Can Human Capital Analytics Survive GDPR?
- Human Capital Watch: What HR Needs to Know about GDPR
- Special Webcast: Is GDPR the Death Knell for Human Capital Analytics?
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- Big Data Doesn’t Mean ‘Big Brother’: Employee Trust and the Next Generation of Human Capital Analytics
- Managing Human Capital Risk: A Call for Partnership between Enterprise Risk Management and Human Resources
- EU General Data Protection Regulation: What Companies Need to Do Urgently
- Windows on Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Greatly Delayed Pickup in Recruitment: A Brief Account of How American Business Woke Up to GDPR Through the Lens of Online Job Ads
- GDPR Will Expose Brands That Don’t Care about Their Customers