This research investigates GDPR’s implications for human capital data. Specifically, it provides insights about how multinational companies are responding to the GDPR, the obstacles they encounter, and actions they can take to ensure compliance.
Report Coming Soon
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Watch a webcast, featuring Q&A with the researchers
- Human Capital Watch: What HR Needs to Know about GDPR
- Special Webcast: Is GDPR the Death Knell for Human Capital Analytics?
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- Big Data Doesn’t Mean ‘Big Brother’: Employee Trust and the Next Generation of Human Capital Analytics
- Managing Human Capital Risk: A Call for Partnership between Enterprise Risk Management and Human Resources
- EU General Data Protection Regulation: What Companies Need to Do Urgently
- Windows on Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation