About the Conference
This best-in-class learning and development opportunity is for executives wanting to gain first-hand knowledge on M&A integration. Gain insights from leading serial acquirers, who will share best practices for delivering the value that shareholders expect. Walk away with the strategic advice needed to justify the endeavor, as well as the knowledge to succeed on a day-to-day basis.
Recommended for teams, this event is a unique training and development opportunity for you and your colleagues.
- Be sure to consider the pre-conference workshop: HR M&A Lab: HR as an Enabler of Deal Value, which will highlight critical activities and capabilities needed during every facet of M&A, from due diligence through integration.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Hear from integration veterans who will share “war stories” and lessons learned.
- Examine the latest trends and changes in the deal marketplace.
- Discover best practices for deriving more value from your future deals.
- Learn about market dynamics that companies need to address to help deliver value.
- Explore the end-to-end process of designing the organization post-merger.
- Better understand the important role of culture in M&A success.
- Discuss issues brought up by attendees in the pre-conference survey.
- Network and collaborate with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for Vice Presidents, Heads, and Directors of:
- Corporate Development
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Integration Strategy
- Business Development
- Human Resources
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Early Bird Savings
Register early and save $400. Offer ends March 30, 2019. SF version
Teams of 8 or More
Enjoy a $1,750 per person registration fee when you register a team of 8+ from the same company at the same time. Contact Brian Teagle at +1 212 339 0356 for more information on group discounts.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conferences, please contact us.