About the Conference
At the 14th Annual Organization (re) Design Conference learn how leading organizations are responding. From careful diagnosis to new models for working and organizing this conference will include both existing best practices and innovative approaches. The conference (and pre-conference workshop) will provide an excellent opportunity to expand your personal network through robust interaction with peer practitioners as well as thought leaders in the field.
Here is a glance at the sessions you will experience:
- Agility in an Age of Disruption and Digitization—Managing the risks of such marketplace changes is a critical capability for any organization. Hear how Raytheon, IBM, and Estee Lauder are leading these efforts.
- Evolution versus Revolution: Adapting Your Toolkit in Changing Times—Learn how American Express is iterating its toolkit, building on proven concepts and principals to evolve and innovate rather than start from scratch.
- Using People Analytics to Guide Organization Choices—Monsanto has been in a tremendous amount of change culminating with the acquisition of Monsanto by Bayer. In this session, find out how analytics can drive design decisions.
- Organization Effectiveness during High Growth and Change—AbbVie was created in a spin-off from Abbott Laboratories and has grown 3X since its founding. This case study will share the challenge of success, getting employees ready, and living out a vision of sustained growth.
- Future Trends in Organization Design—Panelists from AlignOrg Solutions, SunTrust, Kelly Services, and Kellogg North America will also discuss trends in technology and the business environment that are impacting organizations and organization design.
- Get the Most Out of Your Experience—with the Pre-Conference Workshop on November 7: Fast. Intuitive. Practical: Proven Tools and Approaches for Effective Organization Design
As an attendee, you will leave with a wealth of new ideas, including insights from thought-provoking research and views on what’s next in the practice of organization design.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for executives from any discipline responsible for large-scale transformation efforts or wanting to make their organization more effective. Titles include:
Chief Executives, Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
Human Resources | Organization Design | OD/OE | Change and Transformation | Business Capability | Business Performance |Strategy
Earn Recertification Credit
Earn up to 10.5 CPE credits
Business Management and Organization
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 8.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 8.25 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.