Trade & Global Value Chains
Is the recent improvement in global trade growth sustainable? We suspect that the answer is no. To best adapt to this still evolving story, businesses should reassess their trade portfolios and global supply chains.
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- China Center Chart Dive: Chinese Manufacturing Sector is Less and Less Reliant on Imported Intermediate Inputs
- Global Economic Outlook 2018: Global Economy: Half Empty or Half Full?
- China Center Quick Note: Locked and Loaded -- US Trade Policy on China
- StraightTalk® Global Economic Outlook 2017: How Much Will Stronger Global Growth Benefit a Recovery in Trade?
- Trade under Attack and Necessary Remedies for Dislocation from Economic Change
- China's Global Impact: The Business Exposures and Economic Implications of a Globalizing China
- China Center Chart Dive: If China Trade Sneezes, Where Are Asian Countries Vulnerable to Catching a Cold?
- Ensuring Accountability in Modern Trade Policy
- China Center Chart Dive: US-China Trade Relations—Who Needs Who More? A Global Value Chain & GDP Exposure View
- Window On China's Economic and Business Environment
- Economics Watch®: Gaining Momentum or Slowing Down?
- Understanding China's Global Impact