"A lot of excellent efforts in the DEI space. It prompted many ideas that I can use within my own organization"
"Great authentic conversation - did not sugar coat how hard this is and how much of a leadership commitment is required."
"Great content, I couldn't take notes fast enough."
These are just some of the hundreds of comments from the over 1,000 DEI leaders who attended our 2020 DEI conference in November.
This event served as a platform for exceptional practitioners to share their work and further discuss race, social justice, neurodiversity, women's health, disability, allyship, and others. The Conference Board, its partners, and the leaders who shared their stories can all justifiably be proud of contributing to creating more inclusive workplaces across North America.
We invite you to join us on the essential journey to create workplaces committed to inclusion, equity, and belonging as we build on the momentum of this great event and design an all-new agenda for May. DEI professionals' work is never-ending, and we join with the community to create an event that addresses their most current challenges and celebrate their achievements.
We'll be posting a draft agenda soon. In the meantime, here are some of the topics currently under consideration:
- Building the Foundation for Success: How to Get Started and Build Momentum in your DEI Function
- What Does it Mean to be an Ally
- How Employers Can Effectively Engage with Social Justice Issues
- Creating a Psychologically Safe Workplace
- Self Care for DEI Professionals
- How to Effectively Implement Anti-Racism Training
- DEI and Analytics
- Maintaining Momentum
- Restorative Justice – What Role can this play in your DEI initiative?
- Recognizing and Addressing Privilege
- Communicating Across the Partisan Divide
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: email@example.com
- Sponsorship Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com
- Group Registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is Complimentary for The Conference Board members and $495 for non-members. Register now to join us live or to watch later on-demand.