About the Lab
This program is designed to provide a supportive, interactive environment where dialogue flows freely. It’s the ideal setting to build your HR M&A capability and learn from seasoned serial acquirers who have track record of success.
Be ready to:
- Build your HR integration capability and processes to respond to a variety of deal types
- Conduct HR M&A due diligence: Get in front of the crucial people issues that drive M&A success
- Balance the key talent risks and opportunities that can make the difference between success and failure
- Leverage diagnostic tools to assess and bridge culture gaps
- Learn to conduct a thorough talent assessment to select the right people for the right roles
- Engage and retain the critical talent who will help you capture the most value
Topics to be discussed:
- Setting the Context: Critical People Issues that Drive Deal Value
- Defining the Deal Thesis
- What do deal makers look for & expect from HR?
- HR Due Diligence – Extending Beyond the Numbers
- Strategic Integration Considerations: Not One-Size-Fits-All
- Global Deals – You’re not in Kansas Anymore
- Divestitures: Key Issues from the Sell-Side
- Strategy, Operations & Financial Implications
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Human Resources
- HR M&A
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Development
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Integration Strategy
- Business Development
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Register early and save $100. This offer ends October 14, 2017.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this event, please contact us.