About the Lab
This program is designed to provide a supportive, interactive environment where dialogue flows freely. It’s the ideal setting to build your HR M&A capability and learn from seasoned serial acquirers who have track record of success.
Be ready to:
- Build your HR integration capability and processes to respond to a variety of deal types
- Conduct HR M&A due diligence: Get in front of the crucial people issues that drive M&A success
- Balance the key talent risks and opportunities that can make the difference between success and failure
- Leverage diagnostic tools to assess and bridge culture gaps
- Learn to conduct a thorough talent assessment to select the right people for the right roles
- Engage and retain the critical talent who will help you capture the most value
Topics to be discussed:
- Setting the Context: Critical People Issues that Drive Deal Value
- Defining the Deal Thesis
- What do deal makers look for & expect from HR?
- HR Due Diligence – Extending Beyond the Numbers
- Strategic Integration Considerations: Not One-Size-Fits-All
- Global Deals – You’re not in Kansas Anymore
- Divestitures: Key Issues from the Sell-Side
- Strategy, Operations & Financial Implications
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Human Resources
- HR M&A
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Development
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Integration Strategy
- Business Development
Three Things to Do Now
1. DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this event, please contact us.