Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Time is Now: Marketing Faces the Multicultural Majority
NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Join us for the second in a four-part series called The Time is Now. During this program, we will explore the multicultural Generation Z and compare their customer values with those of their parents.
Using data from a recent survey conducted by the Culture Marketing Council (CMC), our expert panel will take a deeper dive into how brand loyalty and price intersect for Gen Z and how multi-cultural marketers should respond.
By attending this webcast viewers will be able to:
- Understand what customers value beyond price – and how the preferences of the multicultural majority are surprising
- Learn how Gen Z and their parents become enthusiastic when price and other top values intersect
- Discover how Gen Z evaluates brand engagement and how that differs from Millennials and Gen Xers at a similar age
- Explore brand loyalty across different categories and how consumer discover brands on the path to purchase
- Learn how cultural illiteracy can become offensive as it crosses racial/ethnic segments and why customers have broken up with an offending brand
- Find out how brands that have taken calculated, controversial cultural stances, sure to offend some, have still grown their business
Who Should Attend: Marketing professionals, media professionals, compay and brand leaders, corporate communications professionals, public relations specialists, corporate brand experts.