Launching in partnership with PresenceAtWork this Council is inviting senior executives to an advanced development experience in which they will explore new ways of leading together with peers. Collective Leadership focuses on adopting qualities, skills and behaviors that enable leaders to connect, co-create and co-lead in groundbreaking ways, using their complete head, heart and gut intelligence and deep awareness of the bigger system around them.
- 3 Council Meetings — high-impact learning experiences and peer exchange about insights, challenges and ideas in a confidential setting
- Integration (Virtual Calls) — 1 Council Coaching & 1 Individual Coaching after each meeting to deepen the learning and forward your action
- Council Webcasts — Virtual, interactive, and tailored programming on a critical or timely issue.
- Private Council Websites — Where members can download past presentations and share documents.
- Partner Council Programme — Members have access to 100 Councils in the US, Europe, and Asia that have been linked based on a similar focus and related concerns. Council Members and can attend one meeting of a partner council at no extra charge.
- Council Perspectives™ — By utilizing our research resources, Council members can publish a report demonstrating their thought leadership on relevant topics.
- Council Touchstone Surveys — From the simple to the complex, we can design online surveys. We identify key findings and report back in an easy to read, presentation ready format.
- Centers — Access to our Center resources.
What Members Say
“It has helped me meet others where they are, without judgement”
Pauline Derkman-Oosterom, CEO at a.s.r life insurance
“Collective Leadership is the next big thing”
Philippe Wits, International Private Equity CEO at Lifetri
“Together we can do much more than we think we can”
Guido Horst, CEO at Ardanta
“A very powerful way to shift the leadership paradigm”
Daniel Bednar, International Private Equity & Venture Capital CFO
“It has helped us integrate different generations at work”
Denis van Roey, International Private Equity CEO at Vinventions
“This programme helped me work Agile because it made me fearless”
Yolande Overberg, Director Customer Success and Renewals at SAP
The Collective Leadership council involves an intensive 3-part programme over the course of the first year, with in-between learning experiences, including team dialogue sessions, individual coaching and activities on how to integrate the learning in your business.
Meeting #1:“Leading from your authentic core”
2-day retreat experience: 2019 A collective model requires deep self-awareness of one’s own values, leadership purpose, vulnerability and courage to express oneself freely and authentically, integrating head, heart and gut intelligence.
Meeting #2: “Leading from your collective whole”
2-day retreat experience: 2020 Self-discovery in relationship and co-creation with others: thinking systemically and learning how to harness the collective intelligence across teams and organisations, knowing when to lead and when to follow to co-lead as a collective.
Meeting #3: “Leading from the emerging future”
3-day retreat experience: 2020 Heightened awareness of systemic patterns in the wider system and what these imply for the future: how to ask different questions, shift mental models and lead through complexity, leveraging collective strengths and staying in relationships regardless of the circumstances.
The Impact of Collective Leadership
Collective leadership is a known organisational performance differentiator with far-reaching business impact. This council provides a head-start in adopting this agile, embodied and systemic way of leading together. Organisations that choose to implement Collective Leadership can expect profound culture change and people transformation: silo behavior transmutes to a powerful sense of ownership for the whole, and people at all levels are energised to contribute.
This will have immediate positive impact on your key business drivers like employee engagement, productivity, cost savings, customer complaints, staff absenteeism, collaboration across departments, self-organising initiatives and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
For more information about PresenceAtWork and what they do visit their website here.