The Council helps companies plan and implement value-creating acquisitions, mergers, and divestitures by sharing best practices, ideas, and experiences in their M&A-related activities.
The Council meets three times a year in an atmosphere of mutual trust and learning. Council discussions are confidential, and distribution of information is restricted to Council members, ensuring privacy and open sharing of ideas.
Companies & Members - Mergers and Acquisitions Council
- ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
- AEGON N.V.
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Assicurazioni Generali SpA
- Diaverum Group
- Edenred SA
- Experian Group Limited
- IKEA Services B.V.
- JT International S.A.
- Kerry Group plc
- Michelin (MFPM)
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- SAP SE
- Shell International BV
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stanley Black and Decker Europe
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
- Anti-Trust speaker
- How to value and apply effective corporate governance for start-ups & small software companies
- Experian view on using and analyzing data
- View on activities of Activist Investors (investment bank or speaker at recent Mckinsey/Goldmans Conference)
- EU Representative from competition division
- Digital Due diligence
- 4 members to share their Annual Goals/ KPI’s & Valuation Methodology
- Utilizing insurance solutions to manage M&A deal risk
- Meeting Journalist to comment on M&A (ST, FT or Lex)
- Talent identification and retention
- Tax issues: inversions, BEPS
- Corporate framework agreement for financial advisory service