Whether you are at the beginning, middle or mature stage of your human resources transformation, the Council will provide a forum for senior leaders to share what's next and discuss innovations and challenges in taking their organizations to the next level of performance.
Companies & Members - HR Operations Council
- AB Volvo
- BP International Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Booking.com B.V.
- Bridgestone Europe
- Centrica plc
- Cofra Holding AG
- EY Global Services Ltd
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Garrett Advancing Motion
- Imperial Brands PLC
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Merck KGaA
- Schneider Electric SA
- Shell International B.V.
- Siemens Building Technologies Ltd.
- Tetra Pak International SA
- UCB SA
- Vattenfall AB
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
HR Service Delivery
- Strategy (design, development and implementation
- Shared services
HR Operations and Processes
- Functional assessment (compensation & benefits admin, talent, performance management, etc.
- Process improvement
- Benchmarking and cost improvement
- Data excellence
- ERP solutions
- Point solutions
- HR and employees portal
- Employee and manager self service