Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
As talent acquisition leaders, our goal is to develop and implement strategies and tactics that enable our companies to hire the right talent at the right time. As members of this Council, we set our own agendas, conduct surveys, and participate in a variety of other activities designed to maximize the sharing of best practices and exchange of ideas. We focus both on both longer-term strategic issues and shorter-term, more immediate challenges.
Companies & Members - Talent Acquisition Executives Council
- ASML Holding N.V.
- Bayer AG
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- DSM N.V.
- Deutsche Bank AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Gilead Sciences Ltd. EMEA
- HSBC Holdings plc
- JT International S.A.
- Merck KGaA
- Nestle S.A.
- Philip Morris International Management
- SABIC - Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
- Solvay S.A.
- Tetra Pak International SA
- UCB Biopharma SPRL
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Talent Acquisition Digitalisation and Technology
- TA Operating Models
- Capabilities and Skills for the Future
- Employment Branding / EVP
- Recruitment Marketing
- Pre-Hire Assessment
- Recruitment Analytics
- Recruiting Systems
- Internal Mobility
- Social and Mobile Recruiting Strategies
- Talent Segment/Pipeline Programs
- University Recruiting
- Recruiter Performance
- Contingent Labor
Members will be the most senior executives leading talent acquisition strategy and/or operations; they are positioned at Corporate HQ, in a Center of Expertise or in a significantly large region.