The Council is designed exclusively for senior executives who drive global business and shared services organizations in selected countries and industries in EMEA
Members navigate their biggest issues and learn faster and more innovative approaches to shared problems. They work with selected peers, decide on the topics of discussion themselves, and enjoy candid exchanges of insights and best practices in a confidential, vendor- and consultant-free environment.
The practices that arise from Council experience improve the effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability, and business alignment of members’ shared services organizations.
June 2020, September 2020
- ABB Management Services Ltd.
- Anglo American plc
- BASF Services Europe GmbH
- DELL EMC
- DNV GL
- DSM N.V.
- Daniel Swarovski Corporation AG
- Etex SA
- EuropCar Mobility Group
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA
- General Mills SARL
- HSBC Holdings plc
- Heineken International BV
- Lonza AG
- Merck KGaA
- Nestle S.A.
- Oriflame Cosmetics Global S.A.
- Philip Morris International Management
- Rompetrol Group N.V., The
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
- Smith & Nephew
- Solvay S.A.
- TOTAL S.A.
- Tetra Pak International SA
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
- GBS Strategies and Organizations, Vision 2020 —Member Cases
- Digitalization of Support Functions, AI, Robotics, Machine Learning
- Customer Satisfaction, Net Effective and NPS, Stakeholder Management, Service Design
- Workplace of the Future, People and Capabilities, Attracting Talent and Retaining Talent and Millennials’ Issue
- Optimizing the Performance of your Locations
- Attracting and Retaining Millenials in GBS