Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Heads of strategy & transformation are key drivers for every organization. They are the top advisors of the CEOs, Presidents and General Managers. Today’s top strategy leaders are individuals who have influence and leave a mark not only via a strong strategy process but also via leading the corporate transformation.
Topics in this council cover a wide range of aspects relevant to a modern strategy and transformation leader, from the vital questions of the world economy to key business trends and what you need to know to excel in these times. It directs attention to the burning issues and fields of action for strategy leaders and enables the joint exploration of visions and strategies to address the fields that might “keep you up at night”. It also addresses key aspects as personal as well as organizational leadership, especially on how to gain influence without having a line/functional reporting line.
Registrations are now open
We are currently forming a group of founding members who will shape the direction of the new Council and be at the forefront to play a vital role in the design and creation of the Council Charter. For more details please contact:
Paola di Caro
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +32 2 679 5070
Companies & Members - Stratey & Transformation Council
- ABB Ltd
- Aurubis AG
- BayWa r.e. AG
- Borealis AG
- Cargill NV
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Electricity Supply Board
- ING Group
- JT International S.A.
- Medtronic International Trading
- REHAU Automotive
- Sports Direct International plc
- Tele2 AB
- VF Corporation (EMEA)
- Willis Towers Watson plc
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Future ready organization
- Digital transformation as a driver for change: how to build a digital strategy, how to become “digital”
- The Fundamentals of disruption
- Growth vs. turnaround strategies
- Investment in venture capital and internal entrepreneurship
- Managing your impact, image and brand as a transformation leader
- How to identify and manage high potential talent for your team and the transformation
- Strategy leadership and the power of telling a data story
- The interaction with the CEO
- The essence of successful transformations: best practices
- Understanding global economic risks and trends