As the world shrinks, our jobs as global HR executives expand in scope and complexity. How can we leverage our company’s talent most efficiently; build a global corporate culture that will enhance diversity, mobility, and engagement; and develop leaders? We discuss these issues and more:
- HR challenges and best practices in China and India
- Managing acquisition and merger integration
- Insourcing and outsourcing
We share our own processes, too, exchanging ideas about recruiting and hiring, compensation, and organization. We determine our topics based on what is happening in the wider world and in our own companies.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives who manage human resources in a multinational context
Program Director, Human Capital Analytics II and Global HR Councils,