February 11, 2021 03:00 PM ET [15:00] (New York) | (01 hr) | Time Zone Converter
Join our expert panel and receive an advanced cultural literacy course by taking a deep dive into the "Cultural Closets" of Black & Hispanic Gen Zs & their parents to discover what they are keeping, throwing out & adding in.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to answer the following questions:
- How comfortable are we with all types of people (race/ethnicity/LGBTQ+, economic status, and more)?
- What is the importance of “cultural comfort,” and how does it exhibit itself in real life?
- How do Gen Zers and their parents perceive American culture?
- Who and what do Gen Zers trust and distrust (i.e. family members, other personal relationships, our doctors, our schools, our police, our institutions, American business, government or our president)? And whose trust circles are most narrow and whose are most wide?
- How are the parenting styles different between Gen Zers and their parents before them? Has anything changed over time? How does the parenting style of people of color differ from non-hispanic whites??
- What is Gen Zs perspective on being a teen in today’s world (the good & the bad)?
Who Should Attend: Marketing professionals, media professionals, compay and brand leaders, corporate communications professionals, public relations specialists, corporate brand experts.
Linda Lane González
At Viva’s helm since founding the company in January 1997, Linda provides the overall vision, direction and creative inspiration for every facet of multicultural consumer research and UX/CX, account services, media and integrated marketing strategies.
Her professional passion has be...Full Bio
Nancy Tellet is a research professional providing strategic clarity of the transformative power of demography on culture & the insight to navigate & thrive within the “evolutionary” cultural shifts that ride the demographic current.
Nancy has authored 2 studies, 2018&r...Full Bio
Chiqui Cartagena is Chief Marketing Officer and Center Leader, Marketing & Communications of The Conference Board.
Before joining The Conference Board, Chiqui worked as the Senior Vice President of Political & Advocacy Group at Univision Communications Inc. (UCI), where ...Full Bio