January 14, 2021 03:00 PM ET [15:00] (New York) | (01 hr) | Time Zone Converter
Join our expert panel as they provide an update on the tech devices and media platforms we are using, and the evolution of SVOD since 2018. We will also look at the continued power of both in-culture content and recent cultural cross-pollination trends in overall content.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to answer the following questions:
- How is Gen Z -MC following Marie Kondo’s advice on “device decluttering?”
- How has adult social media platform usage become more complex, and how has it more closely mirrored that of teens?
- How has SVOD usage expanded rapidly since 2018?
- What is the continued, almost universal, connection of Hispanic GEN Z teens to Spanish language media — and why?
- How is cultural “cross pollination” proliferating? And, more specifically, how did one particular content creator excel at leveraging and fueling the widening cultural appetites of viewers aged 13-49?
Who Should Attend: Marketing professionals, media professionals, compay and brand leaders, corporate communications professionals, public relations specialists, corporate brand experts.
Linda Lane González
At Viva’s helm since founding the company in January 1997, Linda provides the overall vision, direction and creative inspiration for every facet of multicultural consumer research and UX/CX, account services, media and integrated marketing strategies.
Her professional passion has be...Full Bio
Nancy Tellet is a research professional providing strategic clarity of the transformative power of demography on culture & the insight to navigate & thrive within the “evolutionary” cultural shifts that ride the demographic current.
Nancy has authored 2 studies, 2018&r...Full Bio
Chiqui Cartagena is Chief Marketing Officer and Center Leader, Marketing & Communications of The Conference Board.
Before joining The Conference Board, Chiqui worked as the Senior Vice President of Political & Advocacy Group at Univision Communications Inc. (UCI), where ...Full Bio