International Comparisons of Hourly Compensation Costs in Manufacturing, 2013
- Table 1. Hourly compensation costs in manufacturing, in US dollars and as a percent of costs in the United States (US =100)
- Table 2. Average annual percent change in hourly compensation costs in manufacturing and exchange rates
- Table 3. Components of hourly compensation costs in manufacturing, US dollars, 2013
- Table 4. Manufacturing hourly compensation costs in China and India, in US dollars and as a percent of costs in the United States (US =100)
- Interactive Dashboards
- Manufacturing sector compensation costs, by components of compensation, 1996-2013
- Sub-manufacturing industry compensation costs, by country and industry, 2008-2013
- Special Estimates of Hourly Compensation Costs for China and India, 1996-2013
Find additional data & analyze trends with interactive dashboard.
Detailed time series tables of compensation costs in US dollars, national currencies, and annual indexes for 1996-2013 are available at www.conference-board.org/ilcprogram/compensation/datatables.
The time series data tables in Excel include an interactive dashboard that displays charts from a custom selection of variables, countries and time periods.