The Conference Board Governance Center® facilitates small groups of prominent senior executives from companies, investors, and advisors for confidential discussions of key issues.
Founded in 1993, the Governance Center draws upon authoritative research from The Conference Board. Our mission is to work in the public interest to provide knowledge and thought leadership on global corporate governance issues for boards and c-suite leaders, investors and other leading organizations.
- A resource for robust research, analytics and insights on high-priority governance issues.
- A platform for private, constructive engagement with corporate board members, executives, investors and other business leaders.
- A network for peer-to peer exchanges of governance intelligence, practice experience.
- An investment in promoting “good governance” that supports long-term corporate performance and trust.
- "Eyes and ears” on the ground to keep members on top and in front of important governance policy developments
For information on membership in The Conference Board Governance Center, please contact the Center's Assistant Director, Judith McLevey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-212-339-0276.