Corporate Communications Practices: 2018 Edition
Corporate Communications Practices analyzes findings from a survey of over 100 business corporations. It includes data regarding the structure, responsibilities, and operations of corporate communications departments.
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- Millennials and Social Commerce: Engagement Leads to Sales but Paid Social May Not
- Socially Minded: Convincing the C-suite of Social Media’s Benefits
- Follow the Leader: The Adoption and Use of Instagram by the Inc. 500 and Fortune 500
- Employees as Brand Ambassadors:The State of Employee Advocacy
- Unlocking Value from Integrated Corporate Communications and Marketing
- Who Is Responsible for Employee Engagement?
- Right Makes Might: Building a Stronger Organization Through A Culture of Ethics
- Best Practices for Getting C-suite Buy In on Social Media