Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Corporate Citizenship Watch: Optimizing Impact: Strengthening Corporate Philanthropy and Citizenship Programs Through Better Decision-Making
SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Faced with growing pressure to respond to today's social, environmental, and economic problems, corporate citizenship leaders can benefit from new strategies and online tools that will enable them to improve the impact and efficiency of their philanthropic programs.
Join this webcast to receive the latest findings from the soon-to-be-released research report on the revolutionary impact that new data tools can have on the effectiveness of corporate philanthropy.
By attending this program, viewers will be able to:
- Understand how the landscape of corporate philanthropy is likely to change in light of the crises of 2020
- Discover how data can define the scope – and cost of solving – social problems
- Recognize how data can help companies adjust their overall citizenship strategies
- Learn about the latest online tools to help improve the effectiveness of their philanthropic programs
- Discover best practices in evaluating nonprofit performance and in private/public collaborations
Who Should Attend: Senior-level corporate citizenship, corporate social responsibility, and philanthropy leaders; senior finance, communication, and governance executives.